• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Arows?

SlaPPy

The bow i have to shoot carp with is maxed at 35-37lbs and it should be able to go through a carp with a light arow. So my ? is what is the most light arow out there for less than 20$(i know there are carbon arows for carp now but are like 40$ and thats too much for carp) anything you have to say is helpful. thanx

muzzy makes good arrows and tips. Heavy arrows have more momentum. Carbon arrows?, are you thinking of fiberglass maybe? Screw in tips are easier to change and easier to remove from the fish. my favorite arrows are the ones with the orange cable slide on it- it allows for the line to stay in one spot when you draw and the swivle moves instead. My carp bow is a short compound at 50 lbs, shot countless carp with it. Your bow will be fine though to shoot carp. mines high to practice for big game hunting.

shoot below them and youll have fun.

good luck

yes it was fiberglass that i was thinking of. I have a Muzzy predator and i shot it around and i just dont think it will sick em. I guess i will just have to try it and see what it does.