• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Scenic Tackle - Angel Eyes

041691.jpg055223.jpg

By now we all know the catching potential of these rigs. What took me by surprise was what happened on Laker opener this winter. I've always been a pimple guy when icefishing lakers. This opener however I took a hint from some other prostaff on this site and downsized to these little angels. Payoff, limited in a half an hour which is normally unheard of. The amount of flutter and flash seemed irresitable to those trout and it didn't take much to coax them off the bottom and to commit. The finish on these spoons matches the quality of all Scenic's products and the blood red trebles are the icing on the cake. Move over pimples, there's a new boy in the box. Click on the sponsor link below to check them out!

Click here to see or purchase you Angel Eyes and Glow Devils.

Angle eyes are a standard in my tackle box. I actually think I was using them before they became a sponsor of Fishing Minnesota. They seem to work on ALL species and the paint job is second to none.

They are not just for ice fishing either. I have caught walleyes using them under slip floats.

mw

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

I doubt you were using them before they came to FM. We introduced the Angel Eyes to the world right here. We started with the big ones first and then Scenic made the Angel Eye JR which seems to be everyones must have in their tackle box.

It's actually a pretty good open water-early season crappie lure and it's dynamite on stream trout.

I usually have a angel eye jr tied on to one of my jigging rods and have caught many many fish on them. The paint holds up much better than other spoons that I have used. Truly a great lure and it is a staple in my box.