• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Retractable wheel permament, I believe it's 8'x 8'

I used it 3 times this year, 4 holes, propane heater, 12 V lighting, 4 holes 2 rattle reels, vinyl siding.

Wheel mechanism needs fixed, but it's a solid frame.

Price at $ 1,000.00

Located near Faribault, MN. 30 miles south of MPLS

Email for more pics

fishhouse2sm.jpg

Hey val if you dont get rid of it and decide you want to dump it, I have a 15 hp longshaft evinrude (late eighties I believe) that Ill trade you. It runs but needs carb rebuilt. I bought the rebuild kit but havent actually rebuilt it yet. Just throwing it out there, always looking for a deal.

b(dot)(Contact US Regarding This Word)(at)att(dot)net

Guys why instead of posting here you don't send me an email ? My address ir right below here on my signature.

This way we avoid all the confusion with various modified email addresses.

Since I don't foresee me fishing with this house, I am putting it back on amrket.

It is now towable with no problem, just not as as fast as a regular trailer, but can be moved around.

It does not have lights....

Price same as above.