• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fishing cats on the Red - Drayton area

Anthony

I am hoping to take a couple of my boys over cat fishing on the Red.

I am looking to go to the Drayton area and am looking for someone/anyone who knows this area and is willing to give up a little info on where to get started. There is supposed to be a dam there. Is that the one just North of town by the sugar factory?

Thanks for any help at all.

I am also looking for where I can pull up my camper for the night, hopefully near the bank of the river.

Well the dam is just north of town.. When you are going through town past the sugar plant you will take a right and head down to the river.. there is a large area down there for shore fishing and boating.

When are you planning on going?

It's good fishing below the dam and also right above it along that shore. If you have kids, just be carful above it that is a dangerous dam.

Good luck when you go after it warms up.