• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
ChrisR71

New bass fishin' rig

I guess I need a new handle...

I recently picked up my new 2005 Ranger 519vx with a 200 Optimax. This is my 2nd Ranger. I have always wanted a really awesome boat to compliment my obsession for bass fishing. I probably got more boat than I needed, but I love it. I have 3 hours on the motor. What a dream boat this is. I have been blessed.

See you on the water.

Chris

Congrats. grin.gif Sounds like an awesome bassin' rig. You'll have fun with that this summer.

dude-dont tease us with specs and numbers.. we want pictres!!!!!

I mean, i got to knwo what I am looking for out on the lake!

i'm with deitz !! PICTURES !!! PLEASE ( i'll have to be carefull so i don't drull on my daughters' computer though .) grin.gif

Deitz,

I don't have a site to host the pictures. What is you email address? I will mail you the pics.

I am on Chisago almost every Saturday during the summer and fall so I hope to see you out there.

Thanks.

Seeing boats like that almost make me want to buy a blaster. But, alas, I'm just not the blaster type.

That's a kick tail boat!

I am looking for a bass boat also, Ive always liked that boat you got, the 19 footer ranger. But I guess I would need to wait a couple more years (5-8yrs?) so I can earn enough money to afford one! Good Luck this summer with your new bass boat! cool.gif

aaah geees ! so how do i get droool out/off the keys of my daughters' lap top tongue.gif i couldn't help it ! grin.gif nice rig.