• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lowrance I-Finder GPS

Question

2 answers to this question

I got an I-Finder this spring. I have been very happy with it. It works great when on the water. Only complaint would be that in the woods it has a hard time keeping satelites when moving. The memory card and software are great and user friendly.

I just picked up one at the Ice fishing show from the Reed's booth. I like the unit, but to be fair this is my first GPS and know nothing about them. So far I like what I have seen, I also ordered the Memory Card (on-line from Lowerance) for MN, WI, and IA. Was simple to learn to operate and I am not a genuis when it comes to electronic toys.
The I-Finder comes in 3 or 4 different versions. You can go to their HSOforum and find out more information about the units..