• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ice Rod Building

cubbies11

Question

7 answers to this question

Cubbies11 - I have built alot of rods and mostly use cabelas and netcraft. Call cabelas and ask for a tackle craft catalog and I believe netcraft has a web site. Any other questions just shoot. I and others can help avoid pitfalls...

[This message has been edited by Rick (edited 11-13-2003).]

Hello Cubbies- Check out Wild River Dist. they are located in Marine on the St. Croix. They carry ice blanks, and salvage fly tips (that can be made into a very nice ice rod). Let me know if you have any ?'s, I would love to help you out.
Mike C.

[This message has been edited by Rick (edited 12-09-2003).]

Not sure if you are close to Rochester, but we carry lots of blanks for all types of rods. We also offer rod building instruction. There are also several dozen custom rods already built to help with ideas.

Good Fishing,
Mike

------------------
Hooked on Fishing Bait & Tackle
The Place For Info
5510 HWY. 63 North
Rochester, MN 55901
Phone: (507) 282-4982
HookedOnFishingTackle.com