• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Nordic 2 man flip over

BUZEHOWND

Question

I understand Polar has a new shelter this year called the Nordic (2 man). The people at Gander claim it's a pretty good set up. Does anyone else have any opinions on this one? I'm looking to make my purchase this week, but still debating which one.

Thanks

4 answers to this question

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

It's not new this year. It is however a pretty nice unit from what I saw of it last year. I liked it.

I also recommend you take a look at the Eskimo Outpost - CLICK HERE or Grand Caravan - CLICK HERE - They're both VERY ROOMY and worth a good long look.

Another to take a look at is the Otter Resort - CLICK HERE. Most claim Otter is the best built Fish House on the market because of their tubs.

Rick....

Where did you see the house last year? This is the first year that Polar has made the Nordic house.

The Nordic is a high quality house. They feature 11oz. Breathable Canvas / Rugged Polyethlene Towable Sled / Windows on all 4 Sides / 2 Side Vents / 2 High Back Swivel Seats / Built in Auger Holder / Exterior & Interior Draft Flaps.

Retail price $399 / Over all in my opion this is a quality house a a great price.

I now own one of these houses and think it is the best two man house on the market for
the money.And it not nylon it is canvas.
And I can stand straight up in this one.
Iwould go with the Nordic.
jimBo

[This message has been edited by jimBo (edited 12-08-2003).]

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

I apologise, I misread BUZEHOWND's post.

I mistakenly thought he was posting on Polar's double flip over. You can probably tell by the links I provided to Otter and Eskimo.