• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Best price on Otter Lodge

jkrash

Question

3 answers to this question

jkrash,
I picked up a lodge, hitch, cover and mag tub from L and M in cloquet. They were 299, 42, 46 and 115 respectivly. Then they gave me 10% off of everything when you buy them all. Came to 454 plus tax. This was the best deal i could find.
I believe they also have l and m's in grand rapids, bemidji and virginia.
I had no problems with the new square poles. I did run the ends of the poles that slide together a quick onceover on a light wire wheel, and applied some spray to each when putting it together. Very nice setup and cant wait to get it on the ice this weekend!!!
Xplorer
Xplorer

[This message has been edited by Xplorer (edited 12-08-2003).]

jkerash,
I havn't gotten to the seat yet, figured i would just use my foldup chair that i used in my clam for now. I'll be pretty much fishing alone til my 1.5 year old guy gets a bit bigger!
I want to see what some others have and might end up making something that fits for me. I think you'll really like the tub, seems very well put together. I really like how the skirt attaches to the tub, lots of room too.
Xplorer