• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone get some good deals

LaVoi

Question

Did anyone find any steals for the after Thanksgiving sales. I see that Gander Mountain is selling the Plano #1233 tackle box for $12.99 that I plan to get tommorrow. Anyone else find any steals out there.

2 answers to this question

Guys, I'm in Central NY but if it's a good enough deal... I'm a Deputy Sheriff (awaiting disability retirement) and build custom rods and do reel repair as a hobby, as well as sell guns and anything outdoor related. I don't stock anything. If I can hep anyone out, let me know. Not looking for profit at this point, just to keep busy until all the legal mess is finished and then I hope to open a MUCH needed shop somewhere in my area. I'll trade my profit for tips, tricks, a trip, advice, you name it ! lol
Maze