• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I know it's short notice, But if anyone can make it. There is a fishing contest in Chetek 9-3 on Saturday, that will help the shooting victims familys. I just heard about it last night, and that's all the info I have. Maybe someone else has a little more info. Good luck

The contest is being put on by the Eau Claire Fire Dept. and is to benefit the fallen hunters of last fall. The cost is $2 per person. Yes, only $2. There will be raffles for some very nice prizes including a new boat and motor donated by Link Recreational. Rumor has it that over $15,000 worth of prizes will be given away!!! The contest is taking place from 9am to 3pm on Chetek, Pokegama, or Prairie Lakes. Registration is on the day of the event only at 9am on the ice in front of Gilligan's on Pokegama Lake. The weather is looking nice and it should be a great time for all. For any more info, respond to this post and I can get you my email address or the contact info of someone who has even better answers than I.

JH