• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Silver Lake TA

BigJohnnyIce and I fished as hard as we could and weighed 1.92 pounds which was 8 perch and 1 good gill out of 15 fish total. We learned alot about that lake and unfortunately were limited. I feel bad for my partner losing the tranny in his truck on the way to the lake. We never found any real big perch in the pre-fish but found some bluegills but couldn't find the numbers the day of the event although we did see a couple nice fish. The guys that finished in 8th weren't very far from where we were but had an earlier start to get there spot because they had a machine. Tough drag by hand the last 2/3'rds of the lake where we wanted to go, but we did are best and are looking forward to next season. If you never fished a TA they are very well run and the people around the tournament rolled the red carpet out and all had a good time I'm sure.