• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

i fished the lake this morning. it is still dirty, but not as bad, as last week. got there at day break. fish were busting the surface every where. must have been bass as that was all i could catch for a while. the gils were biting, but lots of small ones. you needed bait to temp the gils. del

i check out the lake sun. morning.( i had heard reports of the crappies finally biting) water is still dirty, but better than a week ago. no crappies. one small bass,( htere are tons of them this fall) and a fare number of gils. many small ones, but a few decent size.( a guy next to me was using minnows and all he caught on those was bass.) i tired; a white hair jig with and w/o a shrimpo body tipped with a waxie,car. paddle tail,a minnow type paddle tail,black wedgeee ,a swedish pimple tipped with a waxie. varied the depths from 2 ft to 5 with the plastics. the pimple , any where from 3ft. to 13 ft.

fished the lake this morning. caught many gils and crappies, but mostly small ones. one med bass, a few small perch, and one catfish. most people i talked to were catching lots of gils ,but mostly small for them too.