• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

LCR 4 ID-What do to?

Fish On! Guide Service

Question

Earlier this spring I was out with a portable Hummingbird LCR 4 Id and well, to make a long story short, the trolling motor chopped the cord off of the transducer and in the meantime, the transducer made its way to the bottom of the lake (suction cup style). A stinking new ducer costs $50, which is more than the unit is worth altogether. Any ideas of what a guy could do with this thing besides chucking it in the garbage? I basically used it for finding structure and reading depths, but thats about all the thing is good for. Gimme some ideas folks.

Thanks,
Stephen

3 answers to this question

if you cant find parts for it dont throw it out send it to me i have one that is still working that i got a couple years back from my uncle

------------------
"...And that person shall be known as the Tree Inspector"