• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

"Post Your Thoughts" - Share a wee bit and Help, please...

Because you want others to share great outdoor information with you!!!! Share what you 'love about your area' in the outdoors.

EMOJI those posts you 'appreciate, please.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
priorbass

fish bro tip-ups

Can anyone tell me if the fish bro tip-ups...will they fit in a stone legacy revolution bag...thinking of getting but would like to know frist

The Fish Brothers tip ups measure 9.5" x 11" x 3" for two. That is nice because they reduce tangles in your bucket.

ice-fishing-fish-brothers-tu.jpg

I put mine to the test in the last few days and they really work well. The adjustable sensitivity was key for the finnicky fish lately. The best part, of course, is that your hole doesn't freeze up. I have seen a lot of fish spooked by jarring a tip up out of an iced-over hole.

Last week even the northerns were spooky but I didn't lose any on my Fish Brothers.

Bill I tried it last night and yes they fit in with ease. Maybe even get 2 sets in the pocket but then nothing else. I have my Fishing Brothers in my Revolution right now. Always take your Brothers Fishing. grin.gif

THANKS NORTHLANDER...hey you got mail...check it out and e-mail me...as long as they fit I'll be ordering now...thanks...Bill

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• I think the part smurfy left out is the french press.   https://www.thespruceeats.com/egg-coffee-2952648   The only place I have had egg coffee is at some lutheran church's diner at the state fair.  It's a pretty decent cup of coffee.
    • Coffee grounds boiled egg?  You been reading to many of Del's Sous Vide posts! 🤢🤮 😆
    • Maybe I'm missing something, but doesn't the egg cook in the boiling water?  I'm picturing coffee with bunch of floating bits of scrambled eggs floating at the top.
    • I think it's diluted.  It's a different sort of awful than burnt awful.
    • my guess super cheap and a poor grade of coffee!!!!!!!!!!   if anyone uses on of them pots papadarv has pictured, try making egg coffee. man thats good stuff. simply put the coffee grounds in a cup, and an egg, no shells, mix good and put in the boiling water. you do need to pay attention, it boils over easy. when you think its done, just add a bit of cold water, this makes everything settle sooner. and enjoy.
    • Right to the ice if possible but hard to do in snow. Push them into the slush. Gaps let wind in
    • ... in an attic.  I’m due to re-blow that cellulose insulation into my attic this spring. The first time I had a professional blow it in. I’m have heard that re-insulating it is a project you can do yourself you could just rent the machine/blower. Has anybody here done it themselves?  I’m also getting my roof redone this spring. Should the cellulose insulation be blown in after the roofing is completed or doesn’t  it matter?
    • With the amount they must go through in a morning I've always been amazed at how god awful most hotel coffee is.
    • What does everyone like for hole sleeve length? Right to the ice, 1/2 or 1 inch off?  Just a day fishing/run and gun rig so freeze in is not a huge concern.
    • Yeah that would be a good start.  We should have won that Iowa game but we got handled pretty well from Wisconsin.