• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

fish bro tip-ups

priorbass

The Fish Brothers tip ups measure 9.5" x 11" x 3" for two. That is nice because they reduce tangles in your bucket.

ice-fishing-fish-brothers-tu.jpg

I put mine to the test in the last few days and they really work well. The adjustable sensitivity was key for the finnicky fish lately. The best part, of course, is that your hole doesn't freeze up. I have seen a lot of fish spooked by jarring a tip up out of an iced-over hole.

Last week even the northerns were spooky but I didn't lose any on my Fish Brothers.

Bill I tried it last night and yes they fit in with ease. Maybe even get 2 sets in the pocket but then nothing else. I have my Fishing Brothers in my Revolution right now. Always take your Brothers Fishing. grin.gif