• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

LOWRANCE X67c ICE FISHING PACK

This unit was new last year and was used on the ice some last winter and on my boat this past summer. It works great for both Ice fishing and Open water. The unit has 320 pixil full color display and 800 watts of power. It has the versitlity of a color graph and real time flasher. It has the same bottom 6 foot zoom feature as the FL-18 vexilar. It works great in cold weather also, It was specially made to perform in the elements. If you want something that works great for icefishing and openwater then this is the unit. The pack retails for $400 and the open water puck style transducer retails for $50. It is the identical unit that the sell this year. I comes with the soft pack, battery and charger, built in battery indicator, and also have the original box and manual. Everything that you need for hard or open water.

$450 value

$299

hey aj. i met you at the pre-fish lake gathering this year. i was the one inquiring about the x67c and watched you pull in that bluegill. anyway, i have that toy now, just got it, and havent used it yet. is there a reason why yours is on the market? should i look at the others? i just want your personal opinion on this toy. is it worth the $$???

you can email me and praise or slam the unit as much as youd like. your complete honesty would be greatly appreciated. happy holidays man, hope to see ya on the ice again this year. thelefthand10 at hotmail

Bruledrifter,

I think it is a great versitle unit and like it. I was able to order a LX-3 for a great price. The Reason I bought the X67 last winter is because I needed a new flaser for icefishing and a unit for my boat and I didn't have the money to buy both. That is why this is the best unit for someone that is looking for both. It is like two units in one. It is a great product.

i'd like to talk to you about buying this plz shoot me an e-mail @ somecableguy at hotmail.com

$279 for a $450 value. I don't think you guys relize the quality and versitility of this unit. It will do anything that a FL-18 will do and then some.

I'm interested. I've been looking at the Marcum LX-3 but I am not really ready to spend the $$$. I'll send ya an email with some questions. Thanks. Matt

I did a little more research on these and I'm seriously interested. I thought you had posted your email before but I was mistaken. You can contact me at matt_tiffany AT hotmail.com. Thanks.