• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Clearwater Classic

eyesandgills

Question

I've got a Cleawater Classic that I still use on the front of my boat. The problem is the center stem on the trasducer wire has separated from the main plug. It will work if I really push it into the back of the locator, but it doesn't stay put. Any ideas on what to do? I've consider trying to find a similar plug and try to make a new connection, but I'm not sure if I can attached it. Thanks!

4 answers to this question

Eyesandgills-
The last time I was up to Reed's Sporting Goods in Walker I learned that they still have a good amount of Zercom parts in inventory. I would suggest giving them a call and speak to Andrew if you can. He's a good guy, he'll fix you right up. Good luck-TROY

email me if you need a number,[email protected]

Take it to your local Radio shack and they'll put a new jack on there for you pretty darn cheaply. I've had to replace these plugs a few times over the years on my CC's.

fiskyknut