• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Touchup Paint for my Lund

Question

7 answers to this question

I suggest getting in touch with Val at KVE surplus.
KVESURPLUS.COM
He's a site sponsor here. I seem to recall him mentioning he had a lot of OEM spray paint.
Good luck !
Twitter

[This message has been edited by Twitter (edited 07-14-2003).]

i just had the same problem you can call lund 218 385 2235 and tell them your year and class of boat and they will give you a ppg# that is a color code number that you can take to a paint mixer so he can match your paint

Need the same thing. Contacted Lund and they gave me the paint #. Contacted them again about if they carry any of the paint. They responded that did not carry any paint in spray cans and that I should go to a body shop with the numbers. I then wrote that I had my own sprayer and that all I needed was a pint or so. They responded that I had to come up there to pick it up (i.e. they wouldn't ship). You would think that UPS is going in and out of there day in and day out that they could ship some out to me for spending a good chunk of change on their product. Oh, well still trying to figure things out. Here is the person to get a hold of at lund to get your paint color #. Just give her the year and what color it is you need.

Christie Walter [[email protected]]

Wavewacker, go to the dealer you bought the boat from and see if they have thier oun drivers picking up the boats.If not ask when the next delivery is schedualed and see if you can talk with the driver, maybe he or she would pick it up for you?

Benny

Wavewacker,

I believe the issue with shipping you the paint directly is a environmental concern.... or something along those lines, for which UPS won't typically ship. When I used to work for a marine dealer UPS charged somewhere around 50 - 75 bucks to ship a 6" x 6" box of lund spray paint.. prety crazy. I'm surprised that they said they don't have spray cans... we used to have all sorts of different touch up paint in spray cans that we got directly from lund (shipped via UPS)....

Oh well I guess...

marine_man