• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ice auger recomendations.

gophish

i used a lazer auger last year and loved the way it performed. however, i looked more deeply at them this year and noticed there are a lot of plastic parts which i dont like with winter equipment.

feel free to post any pros and cons you have with whatever ice auger you have. i'm now looking towards a jiffy.

Never had any problems with any parts on my strikemaster lazer mag III. I am notorious for being hard on equipment. Never have had any type of problem in 10+ years with my auger. Starts 2nd pull every year, with no fine tuning, just new gas and away you go!

I love my StrikMaster lazer mag ultra. Starts on the first pull every time. As far as the plastic goes. Its tuff stuff.You will have a hard time braking it. The weakest plastic on it is the gas tank.