• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

as of the 16th there was 6 inches of ice on big wood not far from the clam, i heard that there was 7-8 inches on the clam but have not seen it for my self good luck out there and be safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was fishing after dark last night on L. Tainter by Menomonie when a car came around the point. There was about 6 inches of ice - those jokers both had their doors open ready to bail! They made it to the landing.

I was fishing on Long Trade lake yesterday (12/25) in Atlas and there was people driving out on the lake there was just bearly a foot of ice I took the wheeler out there I saw a full sized chevy out there and thought he was nuts but anyways in a about 2 hrs worth of fishin got about a dozen sunnies

Big Fish Hunter247

No I haven't been out in over 3 weeks. Too much work to do at the cabin. My neighbors have been out and haven't done much. A few bass and some bullheads on tips. I am headed to LOW this weekend. I may get out the last weekend in February.

Excepting some small sheltered lakes, ice is shot in Marathon County, too. The ice that is still solid is probably under water. The WI river has been open for a couple weeks now, and the water is really up and cruising now. Hoping to get the boat out tonight if the rain clears soon enough. Otherwise this weekend for sure.

-rus-