• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

1980's HONDA 185 S

wicky

confused.gifconfused.gif I am looking for a seat and fenders for a 1980's HONDA 185 S 3-wheeler. This is all one piece. My fender cracked beyond repair and I want to keep using the beauty. Real cheep would be nice and in fair conditon. Please post if anybody has any leads or ideas. Thanks TWEEZEL grin.gifgrin.gif

You can purchase anything you need from Dennis Kirk in Rush City for that machine. I have 2 of them. I agree they are great machines and well worth spending a few dollars to maintain.

The fenders cost about $120, The seat cover is about $30.. seat pan and foam I'm not sure(if you need them). I'm sure they have a HSOforum.. use a search engine for Dennis Kirk.

Personaly I wouldn't buy a thing fron DK.They are one of the highest priced dealers around, although they will match prices if you can prove the compatition is cheaper.

They also will not have Honda brand parts, just the cheap Maiers brand which may or may not match the correct collor,and you will have to drill the mounting holes for everything to go together.

I would try hsolist,bought tons of stuff off there.I bet you could get a comlete fender and seat set for $100.And you will get actual Honda parts, but do becareful about who you buy from.

Check thier feedback, ask a ton of questions, and make sure they look like what you want to buy.

If you want I will check hsolist for you to see if any thing is out there.

Benny

The 200 S will fit as well, I just did a search on hsolist and found a few sets of fenders.There is one set that has a crack on the right side rear part.It could be drilled and plasti welded then reinforced under it with sheet metal.

Also has a seat but states the seat is not the correct seat for the wheeler.

Benny

Try A-1 Used Cycle parts its in St paul on university I have bought brand new plastic tanks(they might have a used one but they tend to rust up inside) for 99.00 for that same model. They guys are great I used to work there many years ago.you might want to check what there winter hours are they will fix you up and if they dont have it they can do a search with the other cycle dealers they have on a closed network. The place is just like a car junkyard exceept it is all for bikes. Talk to Todd He owns the place