• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

new season for zone 4

CRACKER

I have not heard of that, either.

As BLB mentioned, the all season or multi-zone buck options make it so you can hunt both anyway.

I would prefer to leave it as is and have two weekends to gun hunt, rather than have one single four or five day season.

I've been wanting them to change this since I started hunting. I think they should make the season identical to zone 2. Start Saturday and hunt through the next Sunday. I think it cheapens the hunting experience to have a two-day season such as 4a. Your pretty limited to what you can shoot. Granted you can buy a multi-zone, but that's twice as much money as a regular license. Now that I'm out of state, that amounts to over $100 dollars to have to buy that multi-zone. That's talk.

I also hunt with the multizone license and would not mind the extended season like zone 2. Heard a guy at work mention it and I myself had not heard that before. I would personally be for it.

I actually wrote the DNR and asked why the two were broke up and they said it was because of limited hunting area. Too many hunters would be in the field at the same time if the two seasons were combined. I don't think you will see it combined. Where did you hear this?

Flash

"Set the Hook"

I'd be all for it! I get jealous of the guys who take a week to go deer hunting (zone 1 or 2). 2 or 4 days are tough to get too excited for, especially if it's bad weather.

The only problem may be groups like ours who hunt land 4B that others hunt 4A.

Flash. A guy at work said his nephew seen an article on it. He had no idea himself where the article is and so forth. I checked the DNR HSOforum for articles and there were none. It is probable somebodys opinion in a local paper. I am having his nephew show me the article.