• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

So who's already getting ready?

EBass

I went out to the garage to make sure the freezer was all clean and ready to go for the up coming deer season. (Last time I used it was for freezing bear bait over a year ago) I had to pull the fish trap off the top of the freezer and that was it. I sat and sorted through all my ice fishing equipment for the next couple hours. crazy.gif

I did finally get the freezer cleaned up, but it turned into an all day job.

I saw ice on the small ponds near Hinckley last week but the weather is still being forecasted with upper 40s and low 50s not good ice making weather. frown.gif

How far north is a guy gonna have to go to find ice?

Of course no distance is too far, just trying to figure out what time I gotta leave to get there by day break wink.gif

Get ready? For what? Global warming is going to cancel the ice fishing season!

I put pontoons on my permanent houses!

Last year there was ice on Osakis at this time.

I'll be ready just as soon as put away my duck boats and decoys as there are only two season in Minnesota, Hunting and Fishing! shocked.gifblush.gifwink.gif

I've been ready for months. Bought myself a Vex 18 and a Marcum VS500. Can't wait to use them both. House is ready, and I know my wife is ready for me to get out there. I've been harping about ice fishing for that last two months.

The picture is of my 13 pointer I shot on Sat. for opener.

fhd