• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Depth Finder

pants

Question

I am in the market for a new depth/fish finder and was wondering if anyone could give me some insights as to which ones work the best. Don't need something to fancy. Probably don't want to spend more than $175. Thanks in advance!

4 answers to this question

I just got a eagle fishmark 320 and the thing is awesome. $189.00 @ gander Mt. St. Cloud MN . I had the Eagle ultra II and this unit (320) for the money is a fun and easy to use .it didn't help catch fish yesterday on Clearwater but I knew they were down there. Metro

ditto on that fishmark 320. I found one in the "bargain cove" for $175. What a deal for 320x320 pixels. There was another one there that looked like it was used. Mine was opened, but obviously unused.

I agree with the Eagle 320. I replaced my old graph on the bow with one this spring and pleased with it so far. It's hard to believe I was paying $500 for comparable graphs only 5 yrs ago.