• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Neat Fishing Print!

Matt Breuer

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, here's one more. This is my walleye painting. This was the first oil painting that I did. I took a few ideas off of another painting and added some of my own. I just wanted to see how good I actually was when I did this one grin.gif

scan178.jpg

leech,

If you pursue the prints, please let me know when they'd be available to purchase, your work is great, I especially like the crappies. Also, I know you said it's hard to part with some of the work you have now, but if you paint another one with crappies, I'd be interested in an original.

Ole

I tried to avoid that. So I just put up my e-mail address, not a link. I would have sent a private message but couldn't quite figure it out. I'm new here. I knew enough not to put up a direct link to my business. I know that isn't cool.

Thanks,

Jamie

Leech - Your work is awesome. My top vote goes to the crappies. After checking out what it costs to have quality prints done, feel free to email me if you need an investor to help with the initial costs. I think you really need to go to market with this stuff. jsmrekar at comcast dot net.

Hey Leech21, Good Stuff.

Your best 'in' to making a couple of bucks off your passion is the World Wide Web. If you, or a friend, designs webpages then you could set up a gallery format & offer your wares 24/7/365. There is probably a college student here that would help on the cheap? You pay the hosting ( like $10 / Month ) and submit it to the major search engines. I have a friend who does this & I think you may be a better artist than him.? ( Sorry Tom ).

[edited for unauthorized link]

I think I now have a few good ideas on how much it(they) will cost to get made into prints. I am leaning more to getting the crappie print done first, as well as most others I believe. I have the numbers, now I just need to make sure I can sell enough prints "right off the bat" to cover the printing costs. Great idea about setting up a web page. I'll have to really check into that option. That is probably the hardest thing.....trying just to get my work out there for people to see.

Leech21, glad to hear you are getting better quotes on creating prints. As I said, when we looked into it the cost was quite a bit higher.

I am still interested in the possibility of getting a bulk order of your prints. Can you send me your e-mail address?

Quote:

I have the numbers, now I just need to make sure I can sell enough prints "right off the bat" to cover the printing costs.

I'm in for at least one. You do great work. Keep us up to date on when and where to buy them.

Thanks

arbuck

This is a far cry from a heavily ( or well ) marketed site. If LEECH21 wants, or could use, some info. regarding his talent he should jump the gun. I only wish there were more places like FM, & more people like Rick -Who's site is content rich & flash/media poor. Most websites browbeat you with ads to the point that you cant get a working color scheme for a State, muchless a favorite bay on 'Big V'. We must embrace a brothers talent....

PikeTipper I, for one, appreaciate your scar-casim. smirk.gif