• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lazer sights...Legal in MN?

Polar Bear

How about those sites made by PSE.. they have a hole that a light screws into, the light itself is blue and with the pins being neon you could see at all hours of the night.... I don't understand if its illegal why sell it, and if its being sold in a state where its illegal, then they should take the name and number of the customer and make sure he/she is hunting where it is legal.

I DONT KNOW> JUST RAMBLING I GUESS crazy.gif

I do not believe that "pin" lights are illegal in Minnesota, from what I understand...no lights can be emitted on an animal for the purpose of taking it. I may be wrong, but it would make you wonder why they do sell so many lighted pins in this state. I do know that a friend of mine contacted the DNR about using a laser on his bow and was told it was illegal. As far as a lighted sight pin...I suppose some people would hunt under moon light, but they are probably the same ones that could use any artificial light. I think shining is a morale issue, the same goes for hunting after legal hours.