• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Any news on the Gov deer opener?

Myself and two other guys headed up to our camp (20mi NE of Bemidji) and stopped at the Sawmill in Grand Rapids for dinner & drinks Fri PM. When we pulled up there were 5 squad cars and banners everywhere proclaiming it to be HQ for the 2004 Govener deer opener. We never did see 'the man' but was wondering if anyone heard any reports from his camp.

PJ

He shot a small buck Sat morning and then was leaving to run the NYC marathon.

http://www.governor.state.mn.us/webadmin/Build_Image.asp?Blid=649

And I thought dragging deer out of the woods was enough of a work out. grin.gif

I can't get the pic posted so I put the link to the gov's web site I hope its OK with the moderators

I just took about a total of 3 minutes and e-mailed the Governor on what a great thing he is doing by promoting hunting and the natural resources. I'm sure he's getting some **** from those other groups, so I figured he might want to hear some positive news from hunters like us. I'm telling ya, if you can type something in on this forum, you can send a positive message to him and it takes so little time. This is not to be a political jab, (as I vote both sides,) but here we have a man who says he hunts and actually goes out and does it! He needs to hear from some hunting supporters!