• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

just got back from wisconsin and i had the best time hunting ever. Went out to site in are rifles and then do alittle bow hunting we were out there for less then 15 minutes and a nice yong buck can strolling in then spooked off 5 minutes after i ran off another buck came right in. me and my cosin were just sitting there haveing the best time just watching those two bucks come in. later we saw three more differnt bucks chasing a doe. just wish it was gun season. anyone else been out and have seen the pick up in the rut. i would luv to here storys to.

Glad to hear you enjoyed the show the whitetails put on for you. This is THE time to be out. Bucks are cruising and chasing does big time! Rattling has been good and is always worth a try. Deer movement is good late into the mornings, but you never know when a doe is gonna have a buck hot on her trail. Went to twin cities on Sat. and saw a dandy buck hounding a doe right along the interstate near Knapp - was 12:30 in the afternoon. I will be out tomorrow morning, is gonna be windy and cold according to the weather channel.