• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Any Collectors info?????

rockhardinmn

Question

looking for info on a few old rods and reels ,, anyone help? have old heddon rod- markings are #s1385 6 1/2 made in usa, reel on it is shakespeare honor built ,honor sold on 1 side. on the other side it has superior level-winding Kalamazoo, NO.1962 2nd rod/reel,,, is a St Croix ,genuine double power fiberglas/ St Croix corp park falls wis.. reel on it is south bend quality tackle bait company ND SOUTH BEND INd one 1 side,, on other side it says oreno level winding anti-back-lash casting reel NO.1000

sure would like some help here guys ,, thanks in advance

2 answers to this question

You are right , i never thought of even doing that. going thru divorce and to much other dump on my mind i guess thanks for the tip thou.

there is also 2 vintage reels here . 1 is a Bache Brown Mastereel model 4-made by the Airex Corp. Division of the Lionel Corp. It's a spinning and came with a spare spool.

The second one is a Ashway Slip Cast Reel. Will not backlash is also printed on it.