• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

making custom floor mats for truck

andy j

Question

5 answers to this question

I don't know what you are using or buying for floor mats but the very first aftermarket accessory I'll buy for my new/newer/next pickup are Catch-All floor mats. I've had Catch-All mats in my pickups for the last 7 years or so and I'll keep putting them in. I have no complaints. They are carpeted and backed with a rubber material so they contain the snow, mud, water, etc. There is also a raised lip that goes around the edge to contain the icky stuff onto the mat.

Catch-Alls are not as cheap, OK, nowhere near as cheap as making your own but they do protect your carpet better than anything I've seen.

have you looked at the husky liners in the Cabelas catalog?? I had tehm in my old truck and have some on order for teh new one. IMO these are great they are like $50 or so, but tehy trap the dirt and water great. just my $.02

finally got around to making my custom floor mats for my truck, I am very happy with how they turned out, I just used 12 feet of runner carpet, that only set my back $15. Surprizingly only took my about 45 min. to finish. Good sharp sissers and heavy needle and thread made the job easier. wink.gif