• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Older Shotguns

FOOT

I just picked up the following 3 shotguns. Anyone know, or care to venture a guess, as to their value, I'm not sure?

All are close to, if not over, 40 years old.

1)Ithaca Model 37 VR 20ga. good+ condition

2)Coast to Coast 410ga. pump (no VR) excellent condition

3)Mossberg Model 600 12ga. pump VR poly choke plus a slug barrel good condition.

I'd appreciate your thoughts.

I would go to Auctionarms.com or to Yahoo and you can find some listings. I would guess under 100.00 on the 410 because of the brand, 125.00-200.00 for other ones but this is strictly a guess and it might be a bad one! I have a 12 gauge deerslayer and I think it was going around 175.00 to 225.00 on the one internet site. Hope this helps.

Ken

i would have to disagree about the price of the 410. i had a coast to coast brand 20 guage and it was a model 500 mossberg. coast to coast is a hardware store and the guns they sold were made by a gun maker and stamped coast to coast. who knows it might be a remington or something. is there a makers name on it or just coast to coast?

if you want to sell it for less than 100$ let me know i would be interested