• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Is the Collapse On?

bottomfeeder

I agree. I've had issue with the hiring of Tice from the start. He's a great guy and a good football coach, but if you had problems with the way Denny Green was working, then why hire one of his assistants?

Tice has only worked under one pro coach, so basically he learned most of his coaching philosophy from Denny Green. It's become pretty obvious that neither of them can draft defensive talent or have a better-than-average second half of the season. I know they each have other things they do very, very well, but winning the big games has never been one of them, and it's pretty frustrating to see the same problems pop up every year. Every year they say they're going to "address" it, but it never ends up fixed.

96 trigger, well said! I don't think it's time to give up on the purple just yet. Back to back last second field goals against the Colts and cheesewiz on the road isn't horrible. I think the refs should be executed with all the ridiculous calls they made! Tice??? GO FOR IT AT THE END OF THE FIRST HALF!!! GEEZ!!!

I'm a Vikings fan but they just are not that good. They have a few great players and that's it. They will be lucky to make the play-offs this year and if they do great but it will be one game and out. It seems like everyone thinks they are a 12-4 team, they are not and never will be untill they get a defence. Defence is what makes a good team. Do the Vikes have a good defence? Not at all!!!

I have not given up on them I'm just not going to fool myself.

Go Vikes!!

A quote from cnn.com

It's amazing, and a little sad, that the Minnesota special-teamer Derek Ross actually had possession of the fumbled Robert Ferguson kickoff return in the final minute of the Packers-Vikings game. And Ross was down before the pigpile got the ball disengaged from him and into the hands of a Packer. Green Bay then moved a few yards into field goal range and won. That stolen ball, quite likely, is the difference between the Vikings having a two-game lead over the Packers this morning and the Pack and Vikes being tied at 5-4 atop the NFC North

If The Pack had a good coach they would have kicked that field goal earlier in the game instead of going for it on 4th down. What a stupid call. Then the score would not have been tied at the end. You Viking fans do not have much to worry about as long as Sherman is coach in Green Bay.