• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fish House Trailer License

bgfish00

Question

4 answers to this question

Well, My Brother in Law Called DMV and they Said as long as the Wheels are Permanetly Attached and you can not take it off and use it as a separte Trailer, It is a Fish House. The Did say you the Fish House License should be on there though...

I talked to the DMV again today about this as I went through it last year when I purchased my wheel house.

He stated that if it was being used for hunting it would need a trailer license, he also went on to say that if it was him personally, he would not buy the license.

He stated that it was strictly a DNR issue, and it was very unlikely that a person would have a problem using there icehouse for a purpose other than fishing with only the portable tag on it.

I will go by what I was told today, you shouldn't have any problems using it for hunting.

Ron