• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

LOST

Spindoctor

Good news/bad news: good news, I found it, aparently I left it leaning against my van and drove off without looking.

Bad news, It looks like probably my back tire and several other Vehicles used it as a parking ramp. Very badly crunched! tongue.gif

The good news is, being it is G-Loomis you can send it in and they will fix it for you as good as new. It might cost you $50 but it is better than spending another $150-$200 for a new G-Loomis rod. I broke mine this spring and a week later I had my rod repaired and fishing again.

I can understand putting a boat in the water without the plug in. Or even driving off and forgetting that your wife is in the restroom. But to leave a G-LOOMIS on the side of the van? Were you being chased by a bear or something?

Seee, that's what happens at our age when we look at these young blondes walking by.

My wife wacks me on top of my head, and my brain start working again.....haven't lost my poles yet. grin.gif

I'm just glad he got the rod back. Personally I can't think of one piece of equipment that instantly improved my catch rate as much as my G-Loomis. I'm getting a couple more next spring. If I can slip it past the budget director.