• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Baiting

John_Ted_Carrier

My brother in Michigan enjoys using bait for getting meat in December with his bow. Works great then. I've heard it can work on bucks if doe in heat come up to feed but mostly the good bucks stay away until dark. Personally I don't like it. It only compounds the issue of laying claim to public land. Just try hunting near someone elses bait pile on public land and an argument is almost assured. There is so much money in selling bait now I doubt it will ever end there. You should see the piles of beets, carots,corn, etc at all the small town gas stations and stores during deer season in Mich! I also don't think it will ever become legal here in Minnesota. I hope not.