• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Top part of sled is 62" ( the house would be aprox. that wide when its opened up) bottom is aprox. 42" as you can see it slopes back. it is a very deep sled. Very heavy duty plastic. Canvas is very, well it's like canvas. There is no seats inside (i used a lawn chair), i am told they sell a chair set-up. I really dont care if it sells or not so the price is firm. Thanx

Thanks for the info. I've got a chance to buy an otter lodge but I drive an Avalanche and only have 63" in the back end so I'm trying to decide if driving with the tail gate down is worth it for the bigger house.

I'll let you know.

I'm only getting out this weekend to the Forest Lake contest which doesn't allow any shelters.

If you still have it, I'll think about it for the Rush ICE Series the following weekend.

How old is it? (Thorne has them for $360 on their HSOforum so $80 off of new is good if it is pretty new.) Does it have any other features like the runner kit or whatnot?

I just bought a 3 person polar a few weeks ago..fished out of 3 times and love it!!! This is a great deal on this house if anyone needs one. If I didnt have one, this one would have been mine!

You were at $280 earlier????

I am basically a non-profit organization:):)

Did we ever determine if the auger runs and cuts?

Will this style sit @ "half-mast"...a windbreak if you will.

Also...how old did you say it was?

The hitch is not on the picture, am I correct to assume this is the factory hitch?

I need to do something by this weekend.