• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

License Question?

I went to purchase my small game license and pheasant stamp, and I got turned down. Could some one elaborate what the requirements are to purchase a license.

I am 23yrs old, and have taken a hunters safety course. This will be my first year as a resident of the state of Minnesota, so obviously my first time buying a resident license.

Now I didnt have my hunters safety card with me at the time, so that is why I wasnt allowed to purchase a license.

From my understanding I was told a law was passed that anyone born after 1979 must provide proof that they have taken a hunters safety course. Is this true? Thanks for all your help.

Yes it is. However, if you have a Minnesota Drivers License and you took the course, it should show up on the back of your license. If not, you will need to get a copy of your certificate.

Flash

"Set the Hook"