• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Dump the bucket

bobberup

I will answer a couple of your questions. As far as I know you can order them online from here. As far as room for a flasher No there isn't room in the Revolution it holds everything else but that though. The only gear bag like this that is able to hold a flasher is the a new one from Croxton Pond. However they don't have hardside rod protection but they are the only bag I know of that has room for a flasher. One thing about this though is that the bag ends up being 40" long. That is starting to get to be a pretty bulky piece of equipment.

bobberup,

I noticed you're from Blaine, I'm from Coon Rapids. I'll be in the area next weekend and I'd be willing to meet up with you somewhere and I can show you the new Revolution if you want. Drop me an email if you're interested...

[email protected]

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson