• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Blue Fox Markers

The Chemist

Question

When I owned a boat, about 8-12 years ago, i always used Blue Fox to drop down on spots. I want to purchase some of those for a some of my friends but, all I find are the ones made by Lindy that lay in the water. The Blue Fox was nice because it stood up. Does anybody know if they stopped making them?/

Thanks

9 answers to this question

I just threw one away!!!!! shocked.gif I bet you would have paid big money for it!!!!

It was in an old box filled with old fishing stuff. I remember using this stand up marker a lot when fishing with my dad as a kid years ago. With GPS now, I very rarely use a marker. Sorry!

When I owned a boat, about 8-12 years ago, i always used Blue Fox to drop down on spots. I want to purchase some of those for a some of my friends but, all I find are the ones made by Lindy that lay in the water. The Blue Fox was nice because it stood up. Does anybody know if they stopped making them?/

Thanks

Well thanks again for all the replys. I went on to the Blue Fox HSOforum the other day to see if I can send in a comment but, no luck so maybe I will try the other sites to see if any thought of remaking it. I was out with some buddies this weekend and I mentioned it and I think all of us at one time owned one of these and we all agreed that it did a good job.

mrmillacs--try the Thill brand of lighted bobbers--they let you add extra light if you need it...

------------------
Chells