• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Rush Lake TOMORROW - LAST ICE Series Event - February 12, 2005

Matt Johnson

Wow what a great offer. You must be someone I would like to get to know. Please do not feel obligated in any way. You earned it and deserve it. He is okay with releasing the Bass even knowing the result. He did make me proud that he released it with no thought. You have mail.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To say I had fun on Saturday would be an understatement! The weather was incredible, the company was awesome, and the fishing was good!

I spent the day fishing with a group of boy scouts, and let me tell you, these kids are well on their way to becoming pro fishermen! smile.gif (Look for the recap on the Ice Fishing Main Forum)

I had to opportunity to see several nice fish come through the ice and the opportunity to share a few laughs on Saturday.

A big congrats to Brian Randow! That pike was amazing! I saw Brian land that monster and I told him to hop in my truck so we can get it to the weigh-in and back in the water. The warm weather definitely was a plus and the fish swam away like new. A 14.1 pound pike!...

rushchamppike2-281x375.jpg

rushchamp-405x297.jpg

Brian Randow - 1st place and Big Fish!!

Dale Svitak came in second place with a nice bag of fish as well...

rushrunnerup-284x375.jpg

Dale Svitak - 2nd place!!

Just an icredible day on the ice! I got the chance to meet a lot of new FMer's and put a few more faces with some of the names. We certainly have a great bunch of people here!

Here are some more shots from Saturday...

aaronicelargy-405x305.jpg

Aaron (BDR's son) with a nice largemouth caught on a JR's Tackle Crusher spoon on a tip-up!!

brianiceperch3.jpg

BDR with a nice pile of perch

rushray-282x375.jpg

Ray Esboldt with a nice pile of panfish and perch

rushhanson.jpg

Chris Hanson with a nice pike

rushmarcumwinner-283x375.jpg

The lucky boy scout who went home with a new MarCum!!

rushweighin-405x306.jpg

2005 Rush Lake ICE Series Weigh-in

rushweighin2-405x301.jpg

Another shot of the weigh-in

I'm with Dennis, a big thank to all the ICE Pro Staff!

Another HUGE thank you goes out to Dennis Steele. Dennis worked very, very hard and making sure everything was running on all cylinders for the ICE Series. Some long nights for Dennis and a big part of the success of the ICE Series in contributed to him. So a big THANK YOU Dennis!

There's still a lot of ice fishing left this season and I hope to see some of you on the ice!

Some of the upcoming FM events...

Feb. 19 - Backwater Brawl down on the Mississippi backwaters.

Mar. 5 - Cool Cats - Horseshoe Lake

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson

Matt,

The tourney was great.H ad a very fun time.I seen ya and was gonna come introduce myself but it looked as though those boyscouts were keeping ya occupied. You might have noticed me as I was the only one there wearing an eyepatch. But anyway. Are you gonna make the trip up to rainy/LOW if so we will see ya there.