• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Eskimo houses

Ears

Who sells the eskimo houses, a friend of mine went to Fleet Farm today, and they didn't carry them. Looked at the new clam yukon, and that seemeed to be a nice house. I wanted to look at a eskimo quick flip II, but can't find who sells them. And if you have seen them out, how much are the Quick Flip II's???

I believe Joe's sporting sells them. You should give them a call to confirm. You may also want to wait until the ice fishing show in St.Paul. Most if not all the manufacturers are there and you may even be able to negotiate a nice deal for yourself. Good luck!

YHD

I just saw a few of these set up at Cabela's in Grand Forks last week. I believe the price was under 400 but am not positive. I have been using one of these for 1 1/2 season's now and am very happy with the product for the price, it is a very comfortable house for 2 people.

Cabela's in Owatonna has some houses including Eskimo's set up to view. Check out the Fishtrap Yukon (mid size), great new features, nice tight shelter (hate saggy walls). Disappointed other retailers in metro have not set anything up (other than a few items). No houses at Joe's or Gander (Forest Lake or Maplewood). I can't wait, so Im going to Cabela's again to buy a shelter. Anybody know of other retailers with decent displays already?

Last year I bought a Quickflip III at L&M Fleet Supply in Grand Rapids for about $100 cheaper than I've seen them anywhere else. If I remember right I paid just under $300 including tax. I didn't get a bench, but that just adds weight anyway. I sit on a lawnchair and stay very comfortable. I'd say L&M would be your best shot at a great deal.

If your going to spend the cash get the Eskimo III. Get that little extra room.. My dad has this house and we can drill 5 holes and have room for the heater and still get out. 4 for poles 1 for Aqua view and or the Vex. We did build a portable floor. Dad paid 290 at fleet farm last winter.