• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bass Pics from the last month or so

Granny

19.25" from last weekend

BG 19.25.jpg

19.75" from last night 10/21/04

bg 19.75.jpg

Buddy with a 19"

Josh 19.jpg

First double in the St. Louis bay - my fish is on the left grin.gif big one went 19"

Josh Smallies.jpg

Wife with a 19"

amy 19.jpg

Wife with a 20.25" PIG

Amy 20.25.jpg

Exude,

Most of these fish came off of black spinnerbaits with either black skirts or red skirts. No certain pattern on the blades. Buzzbaits have been working well for bigger fish also. I have noticed that I don't get as many fish off of the buzzbaits but the bites/fish I do get are fairly good sized. The fish have been all over depending on the lake.

Andy,

Nice fish! Its not me you have to keep up with, its the wife! I didn't get the trolling motor put on the boat so the wife and I headed out in the canoe yesterday. We fished a lake that we havn't hit since the opener. Of course the wife outfished me again. She picked up an 18" 19" & 19.5". We ended up with 11 bass. The bigger fish were the fattest fish I have seen this year. We then packed up and hit a lake we have never fished before. It was a dark bog stained lake. We had a few bites but only managed one 18.5" bass and one small pike.

Granny