• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

LETS Informal Poll

We would like to get some input to help us make LETS (Leading Edge Tournament Series) better. Question 8 should read "How many events per year would be ideal?"

Well this is interesting to watch. Some questions are a little hard to answer. I would not have voted the same for some if there was a distiction between the "statewide" and "Metro". If were talking 1 or 2 day events. The time committment and cost to do it would change drastically. That would change my vote for # of events and cost for each.

I know it is just meant to be informal. I only notice because I enjoyed both formats, and will sign up for more (if possible) next year.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

I see it as almost 50% want 4 or less events. Only 34% want 6-8 events. Time commitment may also mean 1day verses 2 day events, I don't know.

I know the time commitment was a major thing with me this past year. I really had very few full weekends availbe for anything this summer. When it was the one day events I was able to make 3-4 events during the summer months.

All I know is they sure were fun! I sure hope I'm able to make at least a few this summer.

Borch

I have not joined LETS. But I answered some of the questions based on my experiences in our fishing league.

I would love to join LETS in some fashion.

BUT,,,,,,,,,, The weekends just dont work for me at all.

I fish in a few weekend bass tournaments now. If I were to join LETS, that would be another 4(or however many weekends) that would be impacted. Now add in some of the weekends I have to work.

My main trouble is that I spend every possible free weekend in Ottertail County at the family cabin. We have hunting property nearby as well, and we have had lots of activities the past couple springs/summers/falls doing habitat improvement and restoration. Still lots more to go too.

Also, I enjoy fishing up there as well obviously.

Bottom line, time committment on weekends is just not real feasible for me personally.

Has there ever been talk of regionalized LETS leagues during the week? My league partner and I were discussing that last night, and wondering if LETS has considered expanding in that direction at all.

We fish 6-9pm on Thursdays in my current league, and it is absolutely fun.

I like the one day format that the Metro has, and think two day would be over kill. As far as number of events, dropping the 6th event and maybe replacing it with that end of the year combo tourney would be fun. Otherwise i like the fun and competition, the money, etc. That's all good. I see that the multi-species subject got mixed reviews. I am not agasint this because this is what LETS is really based on, but maybe making it into a more large game fish oriented i.e. no sunfish, etc. But regardless, it's been fun, keep it up!