• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

NL will win the World Series

Swamprat72

I had both Manny and Ortiz on my fantasy league bbteam - they did not hurt me in our final league standings. I think the MVP should have gone to the entire team. They all hit the ball and they got key pitching out of whoever took the ball. I thought it was great to see a total team effort for a change.

fishhook,

i'd have to agree with you there, even the bench players made their contributions.

A total team effort all the way through. everybody knew their role, even dougie, who has been a starter most of his career comes in and is satisfied with being a late inning defensive replacement

where would they be if dave roberts doesn't come off the bench and steal second in the bottom of the 9th in game 4 against the yankees?