• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

mudslinger64

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

I can see it now.

You probably have a daily bandwidth limit and when you exceed it your avatar won't show.

This site receives a huge amount of traffic and everytime you post and everytime someone pulls up a thread with your avatar on it it sucks up your bandwidth allowance (if that is the case).

So it depends on what time people look at it.

I'll have to try another host.

Someone suggested 'afreeimage.com' in an earlier post.

Anyone have any other solid recomendations?

I started out on shutterfly; moved to ofoto because shutterfly no longer works; and now ofoto only works part-time. Hopefully I can find a 'permanent' solution.

I'm not very technically savy, so I'm actually quite impressed that I've made it this far with this whole 'avatar' thing.

Thanks for any input.

For what it's worth, there is something about ofoto when posting photos, or avatrs. Other photohosting sites have few problems here, but ofoto works sporadically. Not sure why, just my experience.

Well, heads up everyone using afreeimagehost. Notice my avatar to the left here. I apparently have exceeded my bandwith. I only have that one little avatar on the site. Guess it has been downloaded too many times confused.gif

Anyone else got a good site. Shutterfly doesn't work. Ofoto doesn't work. Now afreeimagehost doesn't work.