• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

World Jr. Tournament

1tofish

Hey all you hockey fans, are any of you coming up for the World Jr. Tournament here in TRF and GF? We had 2 exhibition games here in TRF on the 11th. USA v. Sweden and USA v. Finland. These were great games! They use these games as try-outs for each team, so there was a lot on the line for the players. The tournament starts Dec. 25th. So for all you ice fisherman you may want to pick up some tickets for a game on your way up to LOW. I'm on a committee for the TRF part of the tournament, so if there are any questions, let me know. This is going to be a great tournament in 2 great areanas!

They are estimating 250,000 people attending the whole tournament. No guess on how many people will be here in TRF. We have Slovakia, Sweden, Germany, and Russia in town now. Finland will be coming on the 23rd. I've been living at the arena the past few days, and loving it! Exhibition games here in TRF tomorrow and Wednesday.

Anybody watch the US Russia game last night? Pretty good game and good win. Hagamo had a pretty good game, although one of the Russian put a move on him that made him look silly. Kessel played real well as well. Gologoski (sp?) didn't see a whole lot of playing time late in the game.

Watched the U.S. and swiss game last night. Loved the no red line part of the fast action. The NHL needs to think about taking the red line out to open the game up a little bit.

Thankfully there are still ametures playing otherwise i think I would go nuts.