• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

busch race thoughts

So, with-out "tainting the answers, i'll leave my opinion till later...

What did you guys think of the end of the busch race? Should there be something done when a driver makes blocking moves like that?

------------------
I'd rather be fishing and think about church, than be at church and thinking about fishing!

Blocking like that happens all the time in either series on the all the tracks bigger than Bristol, there they use the bump & run. I always thought that racing, any kind of racing was all about who is the fastest.

Blocking is part of racing provided it's for position. The other part of it being if the guy behind you is obviously faster than you, make him work for it but don't b**** when you shoved aside on a little bump 'n' run.

Why not bump & run on a super speedway then? A year or 2 ago someone got a huge run on Waltrip at Talledega I believe, and Waltrip went down and blocked him. This poor Bas**** had to come off the gas so hard that he got shuffled way to the back and it didn't have much to do with him being out of the draft. He should of just stayed on the gas and ran Waltrip's A** over!! If you want to block, then block but a racer shouldn't have to come off the gas and get screwed because of it.
Look what happened to the most famous driver next to the KING when he blocked another car or 2 at a Daytona race a couple of years ago, it cost him his life!!