• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fav. NASCAR commercial...

My favorite NASCAR commercial is the one with Dale Jr. driving across country in his vette to return the lipstick to his "g/f", only to find out it isn't hers! I do wish more drivers could get more commercial time though. And come on Dale...drive the big brown truck...perhaps in the truck series? (Dale Jarrett)

I liked them "how bad have you got it" ones from a couple of years ago. Right now I would have to say the one where Newmans blowing the doors off the street cars. The one where Gordon runs out of gas isn't bad either.

Mine has got to be the one where both little E and micheal are sitting in the back seat of the car and there testing the air conditioning and the guy asks them if he should turn it up and they can hardly say anything. That one is hilarious.

sheesh... what was I thinking? Years ago there was a commercial with Dale Sr. & Dale Jr. I think it was for Chevy....anyhow the quote I remember best is Sr. saying (while looking at Jr) "I taught him everything he knows, but not everything I know!"
Other than that I also laugh everytime I see the one where Dale takes the reporter and cameraman out for a spin for the "interview". And at the end the two (cameraman & reporter) are crouched on the ground...they shouldv'e had a puddle running from under them!