• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Need help with a good spot for R.V

Iron Cowboy

Looking for a seasonall R.V site thats quiet,clean, a good family place. with full hookups and good fishing. within about a 3 hour drive of the metro area and maybe other attractions for the wife. All this and a reasonable price! I know a guy cant have everything but I thought It couldnt hurt to ask if anyone knows of such a place. Any help is appreciated. Thanks, Pete

Try Jolly Rogers Resort on Lake Edward near Merrifield and Brainerd. It's about 2 1/2 hours from the cities. Great fishing. A nice sandy, shallow lake for kids to swim and play. Also only minutes from downtown Nisswa and Brainerd. We had a cabin there for 10 years. Loved it. Sorry, I don't have the phone number.